1. Complete new design Cross draw. Holster is only
attached at the bottom and belt fixed. Internal metal goes
from the holster pouch over the belt and down the back of the
skirt. It is aggressively spaced away from the body at the
top. Holster is still fixed to the belt with the strong
side holster moveable for two fist adjustments and then locked
into position via two T-nut screws below the belt line.
This Belt is designed for a buckle back wear (Buckle worn in the
rear and not the front).
2. There is a stabilizer plate incorporated into the
belt behind the cross draw to secure the holster and holds solid
for years to come.
3. A heavy muzzle forward strong side
holster with dual reinforced metal in two strategic areas with
an aggressive outward cant that is adjustable through bending
but will stay put when the end user finds their sweet spot.
4. Belt is Swede line so tightening the belt strong will
stabilize the system with no movement even during turns and
5. Both holsters are metal lined for accurate
adjustable retention on the gun.
6. Hammer thong comes with a heavy weighted loop
to keep the thong out of the way during competition but yet have
an ease of installation to secure the gun when off the line.
"Lets go win the stages"